Senior Web Projects Manager
I am responsible for managing several web and digital media initiatives at The Field Museum. These include The Field Museum website, mobile site/apps, exhibition/science microsites, intranet and other development projects. Schooled in various project management methodologies, nothing excites me more than crafting an agile and executable project plan. I enjoy leading a dedicated, innovative team in developing technical solutions, websites and applications that are both beautiful and intuitive.
Recent Blog Posts
- B.A. English Writing, DePauw University
- B.M. Vocal Performance, DePauw University
- M.A. Humanities, University of Chicago
Grants & awards
- Lilly Endowment Scholar
- Arion Award for Music
- Kiwanis Foundation Music Award
Specialties: Project management in the fields of web development and information technology. CMS, specifically drupal. Enterprise-wide implementation; both software/systems roll out and training as well as institution-wide process change management. Help-desk support team management (Support tiers 1 and 2). Technical policy writing. Budget management.
- Member, Young Non-Profit Professionals of Chicago
- Member, Social Media Club of Chicago
- Member, Young Professionals of Chicago
- Member, Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau
- Member, Technology in the Arts