- 4,700+ students and 136 teachers from 44 schools participated in our 2011 CEEP programs
- 2,193 species recorded in 3 weeks in Kampankis, nearly half of those plants!
- 32 species new to science in Kampankis, including 6 frogs
- 53 hours of volunteer work at February Beaubien Woods volunteer days, with 33 attendees
- 2 bald eagles spotted during a volunteer stewardship day in Calumet in January
- 13 new frog monitors trained in Calumet this February
One of many species of frogs recorded during our 24th inventory in Kampankis. A. del Campo