Field Contributor Level $1- $249*
- Receive quarterly Annual Fund Newsletter
- Invitation to the Annual Fund Donor Appreciation Night
Each level below includes all benefits of Field Museum membership, PLUS:
Field Associate Level $240
Join one of the most exciting and innovative young professionals’ groups in Chicago! The Field Associates represents Chicago’s next generation of civic leaders aged 21-35 years old who share a common desire to learn about, support and advance the Museum’s mission of exploring the Earth and its people.
- Fun, educational program series with peers
- Networking and leadership opportunities
- Free Museum admission for two adults
- Invitation to Annual Fund Donor Appreciation event and special exhibition preview event
- Two complimentary Museum general admission passes for friends or family
Visit the Field Associate page for more information.
Field Adventurer Level $250-$499
- Four complimentary Museum general admission passes for friends and family
- Six tickets to each special exhibition
- Complimentary admission for two guests when accompanied by the donor
- Invitation to The Annual Fund Donor Appreciation and Special exhibition previews
- Private, guided Museum orientation tour upon request (please give two weeks notice)
- Recognition in Museum’s Annual Report
- Optional membership cards for children under 18
Field Naturalist Level $500-$999
- ALL of the benefits of a Field Adventurer, PLUS:
- Six complimentary admission passes
- Complimentary general admission for four guests when accompanied by donor
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour
Field Explorer Level $1000-$2,499
- ALL of the benefits of a Field Naturalist, PLUS:
- Eight special exhibition tickets
- Behind-the-scenes breakfast
- One Field Adventurer membership for friend or family member
Founders’ Council: Annual gifts of $2,500 and above
*General Admission to The Field Museum is not included at the Field Contributor donor level.
Gain first-hand knowledge about our global research and conservation programs with invitations to private Founders’ Council events. These tours, luncheons and dinners provide exclusive opportunities to engage directly with Museum curators and scientists. Please click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please give today and make a difference in our scientific research, collections and education programs.
We invite you to join The Annual Fund today. For more information, contact the Annual Fund office: (312) 665-7777 / email@example.com.