Science at FMNH : Ep. 14 - Presolar Grains & Solar System Formation
Presolar grains are the oldest material in the solar system. These microscopic mineral grains formed before the birth of our Solar System and a small fraction survived in primitive asteroids and comets. Studying them can help us understand the formation of the Solar System and planet Earth.
- Ep. 15 – Trilobite Evolution
- Ep. 16 – Illinois 300 million years ago
- Ep. 17 – Wyoming 52 million years ago
- Geology Department – Meteorites
- The Robert A. Pritzker Center for Meteoritics and Polar Studies
- Philipp Heck