Educator Open House
EDUCATOR OPEN HOUSE
Before you finish out the 2013-2014 school year, remember to check back here for the date of the Annual Educator Open House at The Field Museum! This yearly event is typically hosted on a weeknight evening in early fall.
Educator Open House highlights often include:
- Going behind-the-scenes with Field Museum scientists
- Exploring objects from our collections up-close
- Getting tips and tricks from Museum Educators
- Viewing temporary exhibitions - sometimes BEFORE they are open to the public!
- Special offers available only to Educator Open House attendees
This is a free event open to all educators.
Teacher professional development programs sponsored by JPMorgan Chase & Co.