Field Trip Planning
If you are an out-of-state educator, click here for field trip programs and registration.
Educators, pardon our dust!
- Our China Hall is currently disassembled. The artifacts will reappear as part of the Cyrus Tang Hall of China, a permanent exhibition scheduled to open by May 22, 2015.
- The Shoe Wall will be temporarily covered with tarps for fire protection construction September 1-September 19, 2014.
- The Rocks and Minerals cases will also be temporarily covered with tarps September 22-October 24, 2014.
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Planning and implementing a successful learning experience at The Field Museum requires planning and preparation. In order to effectively lead your group, you need to have a clear understanding of the Museum's layout, available resources, and the day's learning activities.
Be sure to review our field trip registration, policies, prices and student programs information first. Use our Field Trip Planning Guide to guide you through the process and ensure you are well prepared for your visit.
Contact a Museum Educator with any planning questions; email email@example.com.
- Field Trip Programs
- Programs at Schools
- Harris Learning Collection
- Educator Programs
- Educator Resources
- Digital Media Learning
- Early Elementary Science Partnership
- Systems Biology Partnership