Field Trip Prices
If you are an out-of-state educator, click here for field trip programs and registration.
Educators, pardon our dust!
- Our China Hall is currently disassembled. The artifacts will reappear as part of the Cyrus Tang Hall of China, a permanent exhibition scheduled to open by May 22, 2015.
- The Shoe Wall will be temporarily covered with tarps for fire protection construction September 1-September 19, 2014.
- The Rocks and Minerals cases will also be temporarily covered with tarps September 22-October 24, 2014.
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please note, the discounted group rates for ticketed exhibitions and 3D Films are available M-F. Groups registering for field trips on Saturday or Sunday will be charged full retail admission costs for admission to ticketed exhibitions and 3D Films.
2012-2013 Illinois School Groups
|Basic Admission||Basic Admission + Underground Adventure OR 1 Ticketed Exhibition||Each Additional Ticketed Exhibition or 3D Film|
|Students from pre-registered organizations in Chicago||FREE||FREE||$6|
|Illinois students from pre-registered organizations outside of Chicago||
|Teachers and chaperones necessary to meet the required chaperone ratio||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Teachers and chaperones in excess of the required chaperone ratio||$13.50||$21.50||
For Basic Admission, 2 or more ticketed exhibitions, and 3D Films = $26
Payment is due 14 days prior to your visit, or at the time of registration if your visit is fewer than 14 days away. Send payment to: The Field Museum Attn: Field Trip Reservations Office, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605. The Field Museum is unable to accept POs as a form of payment. Visit Field Trip Registration and Field Trip Policies for more information.
- Field Trip Programs
- Programs at Schools
- Harris Learning Collection
- Educator Programs
- Educator Resources
- Digital Media Learning
- Early Elementary Science Partnership
- Systems Biology Partnership