If you are an out-of-state educator, click here for field trip programs and registration.
Educators, pardon our dust!
- Our China Hall is currently disassembled. The artifacts will reappear as part of the Cyrus Tang Hall of China, a permanent exhibition scheduled to open by May 22, 2015.
- The Shoe Wall will be temporarily covered with tarps for fire protection construction September 1-September 19, 2014.
- The Rocks and Minerals cases will also be temporarily covered with tarps September 22-October 24, 2014.
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Get a guided tour of some of the Museum's most fascinating exhibitions with our volunteer tour guides, and use their extensive knowledge to focus your field trip.
Availability: Guided Tours are available from October 6, 2014-May 15, 2015
Pre-registration is required for all Guided Tours. Maximum of 35 students per program or tour. See below for day, time, and grade availability.
|The Ancient Americas||M, W, F||10:30am, 11:30am||4th - 12th||16, 18|
|Pawnee Earth Lodge||M-F||10am, 10:45am, 11:30am||2nd - 12th||16, 18|
|Dinosaurs||M, Th, F||10:30am and 11:30||3rd - 12th||12|
|Africa||M||10:30am, 11:30am||4th - 12th||17|
|Indigenous Peoples of the Northwest Coast and Arctic||M, Th||10:30am, 11:30am||3rd - 12th||17, 18|
|Ruatepupuke II: Maori Meeting House||M||10:30am, 11:30am||4th - 12th||18|
|Inside Ancient Egypt||M,W,Th,F||10:30am, 11:30am||5th - 12th||16, 18|
- Field Trip Programs
- Programs at Schools
- Harris Learning Collection
- Educator Programs
- Educator Resources
- Digital Media Learning
- Early Elementary Science Partnership
- Systems Biology Partnership