Here are a selection of short films featuring the women who do science and the women who support science at the Field Museum.
Video: Fossil Carrion Feeders Margaret is an Associate Curator in the Division of Insects at The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago and Chenyang is a Master's Student at the Nanjing Institute of Geology and Palaeontology in China.
Listen also to our podcast series featuring women at FMNH.
- Janet Voight - Exploring Unknown Deep Sea Ecosystems
- Melanie Hopkins - Trilobite Evolution
- Sabine Huhndorf - Ascomycete Fungi ; Sexual and Asexual Reproduction in Fungi ; Decomposition ; Being a Successful Scientist and Working Mom
- Shannon Hackett - The Emerging Pathogen Project ; Biodiversity and Museum Collections
- Holly Lutz - Can working at The Field Museum change your life?
Could this be you?