If you are an out-of-state educator, click here for field trip programs and registration.
Educators, pardon our dust!
- Our China Hall is currently disassembled. The artifacts will reappear as part of the Cyrus Tang Hall of China, a permanent exhibition scheduled to open by May 22, 2015.
- The Shoe Wall will be temporarily covered with tarps for fire protection construction September 1-September 19, 2014.
- The Rocks and Minerals cases will also be temporarily covered with tarps September 22-October 24, 2014.
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Looking to engage your students in deep learning at the Museum? Our Student Programs offer teachers and students a way to explore a specific topic and practice scientific process skills through hands-on investigations and immersive experiences on-site.
Unless otherwise noted, Student Programs are 2 hours and 30 minutes long (30 minutes for lunch) and include activities in our classrooms and specific exhibitions. A maximum of 35 students may be registered for a Student Program. Student Program Pre-registration is required online. To learn more about the programs offered for your group, visit:
- PreK to 2nd Grade Programs
- 3rd to 5th Grade Programs
- 6th to 8th Grade Programs
- 9th to 12th Grade Programs