Annual Fund

Explore the past and discover the future when you support the Annual Fund.

Your Museum at work

Essential to The Field Museum's daily operations and programs, the Annual Fund provides support where it is most needed. Your investment ensures the Museum continues to deliver innovative education initiatives and exhibitions, groundbreaking research, and accessible collections. Help us sustain our position as one of the leading natural history museums in the world and join the Annual Fund today.

Become an insider

Less than 1 percent of the Museum’s collections are on display. When you support the Annual Fund, you gain exclusive access to the other 99 percent of The Field Museum and the scientists who care for it. From hearing about the discovery of an ancient fossil from the researcher who unearthed it, to seeing the inner workings of an upcoming exhibition, the Annual Fund offers unique opportunities to journey beyond the Field’s conventional boundaries.

Above all else, your Museum strives to share science with the world and inspire future generations of its practitioners by exploring our ever-changing world. Your gift truly makes a difference.

We invite you to join the Annual Fund today! Make a gift online, or for more information, contact the Annual Fund office at (312) 665-7777 or annualfund@fieldmuseum.org

ANNUAL FUND GIVING LEVELS & BENEFITS:

Field Contributor ($1 - $249)

  • Invitation to Donor Night
  • Quarterly Annual Fund Newsletter
  • Complimentary subscription to In the Field membership magazine

Field Adventurer ($250 - $499)

All of the benefits above, plus Museum membership, AND:

  • Complimentary admission (including special exhibitions) for up to 4 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Complimentary coat check for up to 4 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Four complimentary Museum general admission passes for friends and family
  • NEW! Opt-in for one Field Encounters track
  • Private, guided Museum orientation tour upon request (two weeks advance notice required)
  • Recognition in Museum’s printed Annual Report
  • Invitation to a special exhibition preview

Field Naturalist ($500 - $999)

All of the benefits of a Field Adventurer, AND:

  • Complimentary admission (including special exhibitions) for up to 6 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Complimentary coat check for up to 6 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Invitations to a behind-the-scenes experience and reception, twice annually
  • A total of six complimentary Museum general admission passes for friends and family
  • NEW! Opt-in for up to two Field Encounters tracks

Field Explorer ($1,000 - $2,499)

All of the benefits of a Field Naturalist, AND:

  • Complimentary admission (including special exhibitions) for up to 8 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Complimentary coat check for up to 8 adults when accompanied by the donor
  • Invitation to a behind the scenes breakfast featuring a Field Museum scientist
  • NEW! Opt-in for up to three Field Encounters tracks

Like us on Facebook! See photos from recent donor events and receive updates of happenings at The Field Museum--right in your newsfeed. 

View Annual Reports.