Maps & Tours
Plan what to see ahead of time using our downloadable floor maps, available in nine languages. The Field Museum also offers guided tours of some of the Museum's most popular, famous and unique exhibitions. Hear the stories behind these fascinating treasures from nature and human culture firsthand from our knowledgeable staff.
Free daily tours:
- 11:00am - Museum Highlight Tour
- 12:00pm - SUE Talk
- 10:00-12:00pm or 1:00-3:00pm - Pawnee Earth Lodge Open House
Check the information desk in Stanley Field Hall for daily tour schedules.
Museum Floor Maps
Print a map ahead of time or pick one up at the Admissions or Information Desks at the Museum.
- English: Floor Map
- Spanish: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- French: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- German: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Italian: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Mandarin Chinese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Japanese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Korean: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Portuguese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
Museum Campus Map