- Currently working for Facilities Planning & Operations-- administration, personnel, financial operations
- Previously engaged in EMu databasing and photography of plant specimens for Great Lakes Invasives TCN
- Also doing hi-res scanning and cleanup of scientific botanical illustrations-- prep for book printing/publication
- M.A. Education, Instructional Technology (materials design), San Francisco State Univ, CA
- B.A. Anthropology/Archaeology, magna cum laude, San Francisco State Univ, CA
- Science, Biology, Astronomy, Fine Arts, Film Production programs, Portland State Univ, OR
- Administration, personnel, computers, databasing, photography, digital archiving
- Publication layout and design (print and web), publicity, art, videography
- Digital technology, science, evolution, archaeology, specimens and artifacts
- Administrative Coordinator: Facilities Planning & Operations (8/15/2016 to Present): administration, personnel, financial operations.
- Collections Data Specialist, S&E Botany (10/2014 to 8/2016): EMu databasing, photography of plant specimens for Great Lakes Invasives TCN. Also hi-res scanning and cleanup of scientific botanical illustrations-- prep for book printing/publication.
- Collections Assistant II/Digital Archivist, S&E Botany and Zoology (9/2008 to 9/2014): Digital specimen photography, EMu databasing, plant specimens handling; establishing procedures; supervising, training interns; text editing and formatting; image prep for publication; herpetology tissue and specimen loans and prep for DNA cryogenic storage.
- Special Events Assistant (12/2008 to Present; also 2005-2006): Special Events department exhibit docenting, evening event hospitality, adjunct security (occasional evening work).
- Membership Sales Associate (approx. 12/2008 to 12/2011): Occasional weekend new member sales at the South Door, for Membership department.
- Visual Communications Developer/Admin Assistant, S&E Action Center (formerly ECCo/ECP) (10/2002 to 6/2006): Educational materials developer; booklet, poster, report design and layout; trained, supervised interns and groups (incl Spanish speakers) in desktop publishing; ordered, maintained computer equipment, printers; developed website.