- Currently working for Facilities, Planning and Operations-- administration and operational efficiencies
- Previously engaged in EMu databasing and lightbox photography of dried plant specimens for the Great Lakes Invasives TCN
- Also doing botanical scientific illustration preparation (hi-res scanning and cleanup) for book printing/publication
- M.A. Education, Instructional Technology (materials design), San Francisco State University, CA
- B.A. Anthropology/Archaeology, magna cum laude, San Francisco State University, CA
- Science, Biology, Astronomy, Fine Arts, Film Production programs, Portland State University, OR
- Administration, personnel, computers, photography, digital archiving, databasing
- Digital technology, science, evolution, botany, zoology, archaeology, specimens and artifacts
- Publication layout and design (print and web), graphic design, art, publicity, videography
- Administrative Coordinator: Facilities, Planning and Operations (8/15/2016 to Present)
- Collections Data Specialist, S&E Botany (10/2014 to 8/2016): EMu databasing and lightbox photography of dried plant specimens for the Great Lakes Invasives TCN. Also doing botanical scientific illustration preparation (hi-res scanning and cleanup) for book printing/publication.
- Collections Assistant II/Digital Archivist, S&E Botany and Zoology (9/2008 through 9/2014): Digital specimen photography, image scanning, KE EMu databasing, dried plant specimens handling and re-packeting, establishing protocols and procedures; supervising, training and assisting interns and volunteers; text editing and formatting; image prep for publication; tissue and specimen loans and prep for DNA cryogenic storage.
- Special Events Assistant (12/2008 to Present; also 2005-2006): Special Events department evening event hospitality, adjunct security, exhibit docenting, and patron assistance (occasional evening work).
- Membership Sales Associate (approx. 12/2008 to 12/2011): Occasional weekend new member sales at the South Door, for the Membership department.
- Visual Communications Developer/Admin Assistant, S&E Action Center (formerly ECCo/ECP) (10/2002 through 6/2006): Educational materials developer, print (booklet, poster, report) design and layout; trained and supervised interns and small groups (incl Spanish speakers) in desktop publishing; coordinated visitors, calendars; ordered and maintained computer equipment and printers; developed, wrote, designed website, database.