Join Museum experts at Chicago Ideas Week to explore how cultures share ideas, and to celebrate the opening of our new exhibition, Ancient Mediterranean Cultures in Contact. At The Forum, a pop-up lounge at Block 37 in downtown Chicago, our scientists and experts will engage in conversation with guests from a variety of fields.
The Forum is free and open to the public from October 16 to 20, 5-8 pm, and includes complimentary drinks from Mike's Hard Lemonade. Guests do not need to attend Chicago Ideas Week to join us at The Forum!
All Forum events take place at Block 37, 108 N. State Street, which is easily reached via the L and has accessible entrances and elevators.
All Forum Events:
- Monday, October 16: Forum on Journalism
- Tuesday, October 17: Forum on Science, Nature, and Art
- Wednesday, October 18: Forum on Marketing Throughout History
- Thursday, October 19: Forum on Urban Agriculture
- Friday, October 20: Ancient Mediterranean Cultures in Contact Party at The Forum