Join us on Saturdays during the academic year for professional development workshops focusing on promoting inquiry by using real artifacts and specimens in the classroom! Please check back over the summer for a list of our fall 2017 offerings. Below, you'll find a sample of the types of workshops we offer during the school year.
- January 21, 2017 - Exploring the Next Generation Science Standards: An Introduction to the Three Dimensions
- February 25, 2017 - Learning In the Field: Planning for Focused Field Trips (NEW)
- March 25, 2017 - The Art of a Good Question: Asking and Answering for Teachers and Students
- April 22, 2017 - <CANCELLED> Student Thinking Strategies: Developing Critical and Reflective Learners (NEW)
The workshops are open to all educators, formal (K-12) or informal.
At a Glance:
- Free with pre-registration
- Free parking available
- 2.5 Professional Development Clock Hours offered
- All sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at noon.
Questions? Ready to register? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.