Join us on Saturdays during the academic year for professional development workshops focusing on promoting inquiry by using real artifacts and specimens in the classroom! Registration is now open for Spring 2018.
SPRING 2018 Sessions
- January 20, 2018 - The Art of a Good Question: Asking and Answering for Teachers and Students
- February 24, 2018 - Learning in the Field: Planning for Focused Field Trips
- March 24, 2018 - Student Thinking Strategies: Developing Critical and Reflective Learners
- April 21, 2018 - Learning Through Collections 102 (NEW)
The workshops are open to all educators, formal (K-12) or informal.
At a Glance:
- Workshop is free with pre-registration.
- Very limited free parking available on a first come first served basis
- All other guests must park in the Soldier Field North Garage ($22).
- 2.5 Professional Development Clock Hours offered.
- All sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at noon.
Questions? Ready to register? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PD Registration". Please provide the following information for yourself and any colleagues you would like to register- name, email address, school or organization name, and the subject(s) you teach.
School Learning Experiences Sponsor: