Join us on Saturdays this spring for professional development workshops focusing on promoting inquiry by using real artifacts and specimens in the classroom!
- January 21, 2017 - Exploring the Next Generation Science Standards: An Introduction to the Three Dimensions
- February 25, 2017 - Learning In the Field: Planning for Focused Field Trips (NEW)
- March 25, 2017 - The Art of a Good Question: Asking and Answering for Teachers and Students
- April 22, 2017 - Student Thinking Strategies: Developing Critical and Reflective Learners (NEW)
The workshops are open to all educators, formal (K-12) or informal.
At a Glance:
- Free with pre-registration
- Free parking available
- 2.5 Professional Development Clock Hours offered
- All sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at noon.
Questions? Ready to register? Email email@example.com.