Join us on Saturdays this fall for professional development workshops focusing on promoting inquiry by using real artifacts and specimens in the classroom!
- September 24 - Learning Through Collections 101
- October 15 - Exploring the NGSS
- November 5 - The Art of a Good Question
The workshops are open to all educators, formal (K-12) or informal.
At a Glance:
- Free with pre-registration
- Free parking available
- 2.5 Professional Development Clock Hours offered
- All sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at noon.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Registration opens on August 15.