If you are an out-of-state educator, visit Group Sales for field trip programs and registration.
2017 Illinois School Group Discounts
|Basic Admission||Basic Admission + 1 Ticketed Exhibition||Each Additional Ticketed Exhibition or 3D Film|
|Students from pre-registered organizations in Chicago||FREE||FREE||$7|
|Illinois students from pre-registered organizations outside of Chicago||
|Teachers and chaperones necessary to meet the required chaperone ratio||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Teachers and chaperones in excess of the required chaperone ratio||$13.50||$21.50||
Basic Admission plus two or more ticketed exhibitions and 3D Films $26
Payment is due 14 days prior to your visit, or at the time of registration if your visit is fewer than 14 days away. Send payment to: The Field Museum Attn: Field Trip Reservations Office, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605. The Field Museum is unable to accept POs as a form of payment.
- Cyrus Tang Hall of China – permanent exhibition
- Underground Adventure – permanent exhibition
- Ancient Mediterranean Cultures in Contact - through April 29, 2018
- Mysteries of China 3D – through December 31, 2018
- Waking the T. rex: The Story of SUE – through December 31, 2018
- Pre-K through 5th grade students must be accompanied by a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 students and a maximum of 1 adult for every 3 students.
- 6th through 12th grade students must be accompanied by 1 adult for every 10 students.
- Adults in excess of the ratio, not included in pre-registration, will be subject to full admission costs upon arrival.