Focusing your field trip around a specific curricular theme?
These teacher-tested worksheets are ready to print, and come with a handy guide to assist your chaperones. Designed using Common Core, the Next Generation Science Standards(NGSS), and The C3 Framework for Social Studies, these guides are aligned to grade-level standards but can also be adapted for use with wide range of ages. Each guide also has helpful “Trip Tips” to support chaperones.
Ready to Explore The Field? Download a guide here.
- Kindergarten: What do Animals Eat?
- 1st Grade: Families Across Place and Time
- 2nd Grade: Diversity of Life
- 3rd Grade: Chicago Before Skyscrapers
- 4th Grade: Everything Has a Purpose
- 5th Grade: Protecting Earth’s Ecosystems
- Middle School: Exploring Cultures
- Middle School: Hominid Adaptations
- Middle School: Relationships in Ecosystems
- High School: Conservation in Action
- High School: Survival of the Birds
- High School: Societies in the Ancient Americas
- High School: Exploring Artifacts from the Pacific