Dozin' with the Dinos
Part of the series: Dozin' with the Dinos
1400 S DuSable Lake Shore Dr, Chicago IL 60605
About this event
See the Field Museum in a whole new light! Families and groups with kids ages 6 to 12 can spend the night at the museum during Dozin’ with the Dinos.
Stay up late with museum scientists and enjoy activities like dissecting owl pellets and learning the steps of Egyptian mummification. Then, switch on your flashlight and explore your favorite exhibitions, including the Griffin Halls of Evolving Planet, like never before. You’ll also have a chance to see some of the Field’s special exhibitions open during your session.
All tickets include parking, museum admission for the day after your sleepover, and an evening snack plus continental breakfast. Customize your Dozin’ with the Dinos experience with one of our packages:
- Standard: Includes a sleeping spot in exhibitions on the Main Level. These tickets are only available to individual families of fewer than 15 people.
- Premium: Includes a sleeping spot in the Genius Hall of Dinosaurs inside Evolving Planet. These tickets are only available to individual families of fewer than 15 people.
- Tour: Includes a sleeping spot in the Genius Hall of the Dinosaurs and a behind-the-scenes tour with one of our scientists. These tickets are only available to individual families of fewer than 15 people. Tours start near the South Entrance and run from 6:30–7pm (tours are best suited for children ages 9–12). While tour itineraries may vary, you’ll always see something fun—fossils, bird specimens, fish collections, or more!
- Group: Groups of 15 or more people can attend for $80 per person. Perfect for scout troops, school groups, and other organizations. If you’re interested in registering a group for Dozin’, please begin by filling out the Group Info Form.
- Members: Receive a discount on all ticket packages except Group tickets. Select your ticket type, then sign in using your membership number to apply your discount.
Purchase your Dozin' tickets online. For more information, review the Dozin' with the Dinos Info Packet. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.665.7525.
Dozin' with the Dinos Info PacketFamilies and group leaders, prepare for your night at the museum with this guide.