Mummies – Member-only Preview Days
Visit the Museum on Wednesday, March 14 and Thursday, March 15 to see Mummies before it opens to the public! The exhibition will be open exclusively for Field Museum members and donors from 12:00pm–5:00pm (last entry at 4:00pm).
No reservations required, just show your member sticker at the exhibition entry.
Mummies – Member-only Viewing and Discussion
Wednesday, March 21, 5:30pm–9:00pm. RSVP today!
Be among the first to view this exciting new exhibition! Enjoy exclusive, after hours access to Mummies and attend a panel discussion where Field Museum experts will discuss this new exhibition.
- 5:30pm–8:30pm: Enjoy exclusive, member-only access to Mummies, Inside Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Mediterranean Cultures in Contact. The Field Bistro will have food and drink available for purchase.
- 6:30pm–7:30pm: Join us in James Simpson Theater to attend a panel discussion with Field Museum staff, moderated by Thorsten Lumbsch, PhD (VP, Science and Education):
– Ryan Williams, PhD, Associate Curator of Archeological Science and Head of Social Sciences
– James Phillips, PhD, Adjunct Curator of Egyptian and Near Eastern Archaeology
– Janet Hong, Project Manager, Exhibitions
Mummies, Inside Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Mediterranean Cultures in Contact will remain open throughout the event. The last entry into each exhibition will be at 8:30pm. Parking will be available at the North Garage of Soldier Field and the East lot next to the Museum, and will be $25.
Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Field at the Movies
Join The Field Museum, in partnership with the Wilmette Theatre, for movies, popcorn, and science at the Field at the Movies series! Choose to view one, two, or all three selected films. Our Field Museum experts will lead discussions pertaining to the themes of these movies immediately following each screening.
- Thursday, March 8, 6:30pm - The Birds - More info and to purchase tickets
- Thursday, April 12, 6:30pm - A New Leaf - More info and to purchase tickets
The Field at the Movies series takes place at the Wilmette Theatre (1122 Central Ave, Wilmette IL, 60091); members receive discounted tickets. All tickets can be purchased directly through the Theatre's website.
67th Annual Members' Nights
Save the date! The 67th Annual Members' Nights will take place on Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 11. Check back here in March for the registration details.
Find your photo from the 66th Annual Members' Nights!
- Fotio photo booth: Thursday, May 18 and Friday, May 19.
- Fishes Lab: Thursday, May 18 and Friday, May 19.
If you have any questions about the events listed, please contact the membership office at 312.665.7700 or email@example.com.
Be sure to add you email address to your membership record to receive regular updates on upcoming events and activities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 665-7700 to update your information.