Discover what your support makes possible at The Field Museum, and learn more about your charitable giving.
- Annual Reports
- Economic and Community Impact Statement
- Remembering The Field Museum in your estate and financial plans
- Charity Navigator rating
The Field Museum is pleased to consider requests to support fundraising events. Below are the guidelines for receiving a donation.
While we would like to contribute to every organization, the volume of requests we receive makes this impossible. Please ensure that all requirements are met for your request to be considered. Thank you for thinking of The Field Museum as you plan your fundraiser. We wish you the best of luck for a successful event!
Your organization must be using the donation to raise funds (through an auction, raffle, etc.) for a specific charitable cause.
We support organizations with scientific, educational, or environmental missions, and particularly those dedicated to strengthening Chicagoland's cultures and communities.
Your donation request must be submitted via the online donation request form at least four weeks prior to the date of the fundraising event.
Fax, email, letter or phone requests are not accepted.
Please note: no more than one request will be granted per organization, per calendar year.
To check the status of your request, login to your account. Unfortunately, we cannot accept calls checking the status of donation requests.
Stock and Wire Transfer Information
Thank you for your interest in our giving program at The Field Museum. If you would like to make a gift using appreciated securities, or a cash gift via wire transfer, please contact Jeanette Rodriguez, Director of Development Services, at (312) 665-7285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Usha Subramanian, Director of Individual Giving, (312) 665-7702 / email@example.com
- Erin Meyer, Annual Giving Director, (312) 665-7715 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Wren, Giving Society Manager, (312) 665-7137 / email@example.com
- Catie Boehmer, Annual Giving Manager, (312) 665-7782 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katlyn Hemmingsen, Donor Relations Specialist, (312) 665-7789 / email@example.com
- Lauren DelCarlo, Annual Giving Specialist, (312) 665-7125 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellen O'Hanlon, Administrative Assistant for Individual Giving, (312) 665-7713 / email@example.com