Maps & Tours
Plan what to see ahead of time using our downloadable floor maps, available in nine languages. The Field Museum also offers guided tours of some of the Museum's most popular, famous and unique exhibitions. Hear the stories behind these fascinating treasures from nature and human culture firsthand from our knowledgeable staff.
Free daily tours:
Docent-led tours are available every day.
- 11:00am - Museum Highlight Tour
- 12:00pm - SUE Talk
- Weekdays: 1:00-2:00pm - Pawnee Earth Lodge Open House
- Weekends: 10:00am-4:30pm - Pawnee Earth Lodge Open House
Check the information desk in Stanley Field Hall for daily tour schedules.
Museum Floor Maps
Print a map ahead of time or pick one up at the Admissions or Information Desks at the Museum.
- English: Floor Map
- Spanish: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- French: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- German: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Italian: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Mandarin Chinese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Japanese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Korean: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
- Portuguese: Floor Map, Highlights Guide
Visitors using wheelchairs or strollers may enter the Museum at the East Entrance. Accessible parking is available in the adjacent east lot on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis, at the East Entrance or at the Coat Check rooms.
For questions or help with issues of accessibility, please write to email@example.com, or call 312.665.7026.
Museum Campus Map