Once used exclusively by Field Museum staff, the Founders’ Room is now available for intimate dinners, board meetings, seminars, and more.
The room was originally the office of Stanley Field, who served as museum president from 1908 to 1964. Today this space features specimens and objects from the museum’s collection, a decorative fireplace, and ornate crystal chandeliers. South- and east-facing windows offer abundant natural light and views of the Museum Campus.
Screen reader users can skip the following slideshow buttons by using heading navigation. All slides have been displayed above.
- Rental includes reception area, private bathrooms, coat closet, and catering kitchen
- Work with our approved vendors on any additional lighting or custom A/V to display presentations on either side of the fireplace
- Exhibitions can be added by request