Field Associates of The Field Museum are committed to engaging young professionals—through dynamic networking and leadership opportunities, unique programs, meaningful service, and fundraising to support scientific discovery and public education.
There are two ways to participate, each with different benefits and responsibilities.
- Opportunities to connect with other young professionals
- Special programming including EVOLVE, one of Chicago's premiere fundraising events, scavenger hunts, behind-the-scenes scientific presentations, and much more!
- Field Adventurer level membership at the Museum and all associated benefits
Join our Board
- Resume-worthy leadership opportunities through committee service
- Access to high-level networking events and additional programming
- Experience in philanthropy through special fundraising efforts
If you are interested in joining the Field Associates Board, click the button above and make your contribution. On the confirmation page, follow the link to an application survey. Upon completion of this survey, a member of the Field Associates Membership committee will contact you.
In addition, an emeritus level is available on a case-by-case basis. This level may be appropriate for individuals who are committed to the mission of the Field Associates Board, but do not have the time to commit or may be outside the group's age range. For more information, follow the link above to the Benefits and Responsibilities chart or contact us.
Upcoming Field Associates events
Field Associates typically meet monthly, both at the Museum and at Chicago's latest hotspots. Here are a few of our main 2016 events, check back often for updates!
- Hands-on volunteering, restoring native habitat Saturday, April 9
- Speed Science at Lagunitas Taproom Tuesday, September 27
- EVOLVE annual fundraising gala Saturday, October 22
For more information about The Field Associates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 665-7137.